Computer Engineering program is one of the two educational programs of the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering, and also the first in Vietnam, accredited by ABET.
I. PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
The Computer Engineering Program prepares students with knowledge and skills so that they can go to work immediately after graduation or continue their higher academic qualification. We expect our graduates, after a certain time (from 3 to 5 years), can achieve the program educational objectives as follows:
Graduates of the Computer Engineering program will:
1. Identify and solve technical problems across a broad range of applications which require creative and productive practice of computer engineering.
2. Contribute to the enhancement of the economic development of the country through a combination of technical expertise, leadership competence with an ethical and professional awareness.
3. Engage in successful careers in a world of constantly changing technology through continuing education and professional development
II. STUDENT OUTCOMES
By the time of graduation, students from the Computer Engineering Program will be able to:
1. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex computer engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
2. An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet Aspecified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
3. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
4. An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in computer engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
5. An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
6. An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
7. An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
III. ENROLLMENT AND GRADUATION DATA
|Academic Year||Mode||Enrollment||BE Degree Awarded|
|2018 – 2019||Regular||98||42|
|2017 – 2018||Regular||38||62|
|2016 – 2017||Regular||41||65|
|2015 – 2016||Regular||64||90|
|2014 – 2015||Regular||90||48|